The mission of the Lake Fork Health Service District is to enhance the quality of life in our community by promoting wellness and providing quality health services with care and compassion while exercising fiscal responsibility.
Beuford Durmon, MD: ABFM (Diplomate of the American Board of Family Medicine), FAAFP (Fellow of the American Academy of Family Practice)
** Director of Lake City Area Medical Center
** Colorado Rural Health Care since 1996
** 1996 - Started in Creede & South Fork (encouraged by Dr Norman Haug of Del Norte)
** 2004 - present : Lake City
Laurie Perla, FNP-BC (Family Nurse Practioner - Board Certified)
** Great job of combining classic western medical skills with homeopathy, nutrition, and healthy lifestyle
** Two periods of service to Lake City - this time since 2008
*A newer way to communicate with us is through 'WebView'
*ask our receptionists about this, we recommend it
700 North Henson Street
Lake City, Colorado 81235
YEAR ROUND HOURS
Emergencies - Call 911
* OPEN PART OF EVERY DAY - sometimes we can't do that .... when we only have one provider
* SAME-DAY access
Monday - Saturday: 10 AM - 4 PM
Sunday: 2 PM - 4 PM
* A provider is available by phone or 911 during 'off' hours.
* when only one provider is in town, the clinic will open on weekdays but closed on Saturday and Sunday.
* call to confirm.
* Appointments are encouraged (helps to spread out the work-load)
* walk-ins are welcome and will be 'worked-in'
* Notice of changes will be here, in the SilverThread, and at the postoffice
2012 HOLIDAYS - clinic is closed:
New Year's Day - Jan 2
Memorial Day - May 28
Independence Day - July 4
Labor Day - Sept 3
Thanksgiving Day - Nov 22
Christmas Day - Dec 25